We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you are interested in making sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to visit this page frequently. Suppose at any point, Arizona Care Hospice decides to use any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when the information was initially collected. In that case, the user or users will be promptly notified by email. At that time, users shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this different manner.
This Policy applies to Arizona Care Hospice, and it governs any data collection and usage by us. Through the use of arizonacarehospice.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. However, if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information that may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and deliver the products and/or services you have requested.
- Information is automatically collected when visiting our website, including cookies, third party tracking technologies, and server logs.
In addition, Arizona Care Hospice may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will help us provide and maintain superior quality service.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us through surveys, completed request forms, and emails. This site intends to use personal information only for the purpose it was requested, and any additional uses expressly provided for in this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the products and/or services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may be interested in when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so; and
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria:
- The length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligation;
- Any limitation periods within which claims might be made;
- Any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; and
- The type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and out legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Arizona Care Hospice does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Arizona Care Hospice may collect and may use personal information to assist in our website’s operation and ensure the delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from arizonacarehospice.com
Arizona Care Hospice may also be in contact with you regarding completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future products and/or services that may be offered.
Arizona Care Hospice uses various third-party social media features, including by not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work correctly. These services are governed by the providers’ privacy policies and are not within Arizona Care Hospice’s control.
Disclosure of Information
Arizona Care Hospice may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to the provider you with the services or products you have requested;
- In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- As required by law or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential; and
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve the rights and property of Arizona Care Hospice.
Arizona Care Hospice greatly respects your privacy. We maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Arizona Care Hospice products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use or website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
Arizona Care Hospice’s website is not directed to and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). It is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website who have completed a form, whereas their email address has been collected, will have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com or click the unsubscribe link in any email received from Arizona Care Hospice. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Arizona Care Hospice will continue to adhere to this Policy concerning any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
Arizona Care Hospice’s operations are located in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects anyone’s fundamental rights in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to certified companies in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you consent to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Arizona Care Hospice takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer services) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and transmission of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
12035 N. Saguaro Blvd Ste 1010
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268